Datasharp specialise in providing WiFi for business. Our team have well over 10 years experience working with and developing wireless technologies.
A good WiFi network can bring many benefits to an organisation. It provides freedom and flexibility which can change working practices and lead to increased efficiency.
Datasharp can provide secure WiFi for both staff and guests allowing your business to connect and share data immediately. You can also welcome guests providing them an essential tool to both work and communicate during their visit.
Our focus is creating robust WiFi networks to fully meet our clients’ requirements, we guarantee coverage in all required areas and back our service with a significant Service Level Agreement.
A Datasharp business WiFi solution provides:
- Guaranteed Coverage – We guarantee to provide coverage in all areas required!
- Security – We will build a secure network which will give your business the flexibility you require but most importantly protect your data.
- Multiple Networks – Should you wish to have certain parts of your organisation on different networks or simply wish to have an internal network and a guest network, all will be secure and user friendly.
- A fast connection for all – By understanding your business along your with user numbers and requirements (including superfast 802.11ac), our engineers will tailor internet connectivity to provide assured connectivity for all.
- Peace of mind – We manage every aspect of the service meaning we deal with issues pro actively should they arise. Letting you run your business, without the hassle of supporting non core services.
- Great user experience – By providing consistent coverage and stable, fast connectivity we ensure your users receive a fantastic experience and can truly reap the freedom and flexibility WiFi allows.
How to get started?
Call us on 0800 032 8274 We’ll arrange for one of our engineers to attend site and perform a wireless survey. This will identify any potential sources of interference and specific venue obstacles which would hinder WiFi coverage for your business. They will also check the type of internet connection currently used onsite, as this plays a major role in the “WiFi” experience. Once the survey is complete the engineer will compile a report with their findings and the required works to provide strong coverage throughout.