The StarLeaf video meetings solution continues to go from strength to strength. In fact recently, StarLeaf was ranked in the Top 100 of Britain’s fastest growing tech companies in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 League Table.
The last three quarterly releases have added many new features too. Here’s a complete checklist, in case you missed any!
Winter Release 2019
- Live streaming
- Screen-sharing enhancements on Windows
- Per room meeting privacy setting: for admins
- Recording retention policy: for admins
- New SIP providers for VoiceConnect
Spring Release 2020
- StarLeaf Huddle-room system
- Wireless content sharing
- StarLeaf Integration for Microsoft Teams
- MultiJoin – Join meetings across all VC platforms, incl Zoom, Teams, S4F, Webex & more
- Guest Join
- Meet now
- Room system display improvements
- Improvements to call and meeting quality: 1080p, 30fps, and 6Mbps
- Localised integrations
- Customisable invites: StarLeaf Scheduler for Office 365 and Google Calendar
- Localised meeting invites: StarLeaf Scheduler for Office 365 and Google Calendar
- 10-digit meeting IDs for improved security
- Meeting lobby improvements
- Preferred messaging client
- Call quality feedback star-rating
- StarLeaf VideoPhone VP59
Summer Release 2020
- Today tab on Windows and macOS
- Smart Layouts for Windows and macOS
- Improved screen sharing and mini call window on macOS
- New in-call look and controls for mobile
- Muted microphone indicators
- Push-to-talk for Windows and macOS
- Keyboard shortcuts for Windows and macOS
- Speaker test in AV settings
- Host plans
StarLeaf Announces Poly Collaboration Partnership
StarLeaf recently announced a new partnership with Poly. The newest StarLeaf meetings services are now available natively on the latest, next-generation video solutions from Poly (previously Polycom and Plantronics).
StarLeaf Release Roadmap
There are a further 16 new features being released very soon – we’d be delighted to share all the exciting details with you.
Call us free on 0800 032 8274 to arrange a convenient time. We’re standing by to help.
About Datasharp Integrated Communications
Datasharp Integrated Communications is an award-winning, leading provider of Unified Communications solutions including voice, data, mobile, video, network security, contact centre and collaboration technology for businesses of 50 – 5,000 staff.
We are a premier member of the Datasharp Group – established in 1980 – one of the longest-standing and most respected communications solution providers in the UK.
We have clients across the south of England and in Europe and our own, on-premises, 1,000 ft² Technology Suite at our Bath office, where we host regular events and showcase technology solutions for our clients. Contact us for your free comms audit or product demo.
Subscribe For Updates
Add your name and email address to the boxes below and we’ll notify you whenever we post a new article. We never share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.