The StarLeaf Autumn 2020 Release is now rolling out with updates and features to provide a consistent meeting experience no matter where you’re working: in the office, at home, or on the go. All features mentioned in this update will be rolling out over the next couple of months.
Read on to get the details, and if you have any questions, please contact us.
New In-Meeting Experience
The StarLeaf in-meeting experience has been optimised with new features to make it even more intuitive and cut down on video meeting fatigue. The updates include:
- Reduced pane shuffling when people join, leave or share content
- Visual presence for audio-only participants so you can keep track of exactly who’s attending
- Improved name labels which are clearer, easier to read, and take up less space
- Exit animations to clearly see when people leave the meeting
The new in-meeting provides a welcome boost to collaboration. You can send and receive messages with meeting participants and share files during a meeting by clicking the new ‘chat’ icon. The chat lasts as long as the meeting does, so you can brainstorm and collaborate as much as you would in person.
Download The StarLeaf App
The StarLeaf app is a simple, secure and reliable application for messaging, meetings and calling. It works from anywhere, on any device, so your employees can collaborate, share and discuss as easily on the move as at work, and it is completely interoperable with other third party video calling devices.
Click here to download the StarLeaf App and see how your business could benefit.
Better Meetings On Mobile Devices
Meetings on mobile devices are now even better, with improvements including:
- Manage participants on mobile just as easily as on desktop for complete control of your meetings and a consistent experience on any device
- ‘Start meeting’ feature is now available on mobile, so you can meet with anyone, anywhere in an instant
- Recording on mobile (for organisations with recording enabled). It’s now easy to start and stop recording meetings directly from your mobile
Wireless Screen Sharing For Everyone
Sharing your laptop screen in a meeting room is now much easier. Just join a meeting from a StarLeaf meeting room and click ‘Share screen’ in the Today tab– no downloads, dongles or cables required!
About Datasharp Integrated Communications
Datasharp Integrated Communications is an award-winning, leading provider of Unified Communications solutions including voice, data, mobile, video, network security, contact centre and collaboration technology for businesses of 50 – 5,000 staff.
We are a premier member of the Datasharp Group – established in 1980 – one of the longest-standing and most respected communications solution providers in the UK.
We have clients across the south of England and in Europe and our own, on-premises, 1,000 ft² Technology Suite at our Bath office, where we host regular events and showcase technology solutions for our clients. Contact us for your free comms audit or product demo.
Subscribe For Notifications
Add your name and email address to the boxes below and we’ll notify you whenever we post a new article. We never share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.