StarLeaf has just announced a new, simplified host-based pricing model.
As of 18th May 2020, there are now 3 subscription models:
- Basic Host – Free
- Business Host – £14.99 /host /month (minimum 5 hosts)
- Enterprise Host – £14.99 /host /month (minimum 100 hosts)
What Is A Host?
A host is defined as a person who can start or schedule a video meeting. Hosts can choose to start a meeting when they join, or start it when other users join.
All StarLeaf plans feature:
- unlimited one-to-one meetings
- group messaging and one-to-one chats
- telephone dial-in for 50 countries
- interoperability with all other business video tools
- Outlook & Google calendar integrations
- Microsoft Teams integration
View more detailed subscription plan information here.
Why Choose StarLeaf?
StarLeaf is one of the most secure, reliable and easy to use cloud-based video meetings solutions on the market. With ISO/IEC 27001 Certification and a 99.999% SLA guarantee, all staff, regardless of location, can communicate easily, safely and securely.
ISO/IEC 27001 certification means customer data will be processed according to the data protection regulations in their own jurisdiction (for example, in Europe, the GDPR regulations).
StarLeaf owns its own cloud infrastructure and has over 27 datacentres strategically located all around the world. Total platform ownership means that StarLeaf can mitigate against, identify, and respond to risk much more quickly and effectively than other vendors and is the key reason that we can assure service availability.
Download the StarLeaf Security One-Pager
StarLeaf platform ownership means they guarantee less than 5½ minutes of unscheduled downtime per year. Download the security one-pager to read more about the key benefits of the StarLeaf video meetings solution.
StarLeaf At a Glance
- Secure by design – ISO/IEC 27001 certified & HIPAA compliant
- 99.999% uptime SLA guarantee
- Easy to set-up – can be installed anywhere in minutes
- High-definition video and wide-band audio
- Up to 100 attendees at any one session
- Works across desktop, tablets and mobile devices
- Integrates with Microsoft Teams, Google, Slack and Zoom
How to Buy StarLeaf
The StarLeaf video meetings solution is sold via a network of partners. At Datasharp Integrated Communications, we’re proud to be a StarLeaf Top 10 UK Partner.
To find out more about StarLeaf and request a call with one of our experts, please click here. We’re standing by to help you.
About Datasharp Integrated Communications
Datasharp Integrated Communications is an award-winning, leading provider of Unified Communications solutions including voice, data, mobile, video, network security, contact centre and collaboration technology for businesses of 50 – 5,000 staff.
We are a premier member of the Datasharp Group – established in 1980 – one of the longest-standing and most respected communications solution providers in the UK.
We have clients across the south of England and in Europe and our own, on-premises, 1,000 ft² Technology Suite at our Bath office, where we host regular events and showcase technology solutions for our clients. Contact us for your free comms audit or product demo.
Subscribe For Notifications
Add your name and email address to the boxes below and we’ll notify you whenever we post a new article. We never share your email address and you can unsubscribe at any time.