WiFi & 4G Calling now available on O2
WiFi & 4G Calling launched April 13th 2017 for O2’s Bluebill customers. Here’s a low-down of the details:
Wifi and 4G Calling will allow you to make and receive calls over WiFi even if youcan’t connect to the mobile network. And you’ll be able to enjoy clearer calls with 4G Calling. Both at no extra charge.
At launch, only the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will support Wifi and 4G Calling on our monthly phone and SIMO tariffs. There’ll be more devices soon after that, including other Android phones and older iPhones.
- Calls are included as part of your usual tariff allowance. Out of tariff calls are charged at standard rate.
- You will be able to make and take calls on the London Underground using wifi. More public places are being added all the time.
- Calls on 4G should sound much better than standard 2G.
- Wifi Calling will be available anywhere in the UK, 4G Calling will initially be available in London, Leeds and Slough but will be rolled out nationally by end of Q3.
- Wifi and 4G Calling won’t work with some other services, such as TU Go, O2 Just Call Me, Mobex, Best for Business or Mobile Recording. Youwill need to remove these services if you want to use Wifi and 4G Calling. But don’t worry – you can always switch back if they change their mind.
If you want to discuss any of the information abovewith us, or to discuss how we can save you money on your mobiles, please contact one of the team on 08000 328274.